- Goal of the home visits is to measure aspects of you and your child's health that we can't gather data on from a survey.
- A trained nurse and a medical assistant will come to your home at a time convenient to your family.
- Measurements include blood pressure, lung inflammation, weight, height, waist circumference, body fat and arterial flexibility (as available).
- We will also ask for permission to get some saliva, urine, and blood from your child and blood from you.
- See our newsletter for more information about the different parts of the home visit and see some photos of the equipment and the team!